Public audience at the National Congress (Camara de Deputados) jointly organized by the Commission of Elder’s Rights and the Commission on Social Security and Family on “Intergenerational Relations and Well-being of Older Adults” (Brasilia, 8 November). The speakers were Ignacio Socias (IFFD), Cláudia Augusta Ferreira Deud, consultant at the National Congress; Pedro Hollanda, vice-president of the National Confederation of Family Organizations (CNEF); and Flávio Cireno, general coordinator of studies at the National School of Public Administration (ENAP). Opening remarks were made by Dep. Diego Garcia and closing remarks by Dep. Antonio Goulart dos Reis.
File of video broadcasting of the public audience.
Event for businessmen at the Federation of Industries of the State of Sao Paulo (FIESP) on “The Role of the Family in Corporate Social Responsibility“ by Ignacio Socias (Sao Paulo, 9 November). The opening speech was made by Prof. Dr. Ives Gandra da Silva Martins and also remarks from and were made at the begining and closure of the meeting by Ruy Altenfelder (President of CONSEA) and Grácia Fragalá (Head of CORES and vice-president of CONSOCIAL).
Keynote speech by Ignacio Socias, for teachers and school managers at the Teacher Training School of the State of Sao Paulo (EFAP), with the participation of the Secretary of Education of the Goverment of the State of Sao Paulo, on “The Educational Perspective in Development“ (Sao Paulo, 6 November). The meeting was introduced by Wilson Levy, Head of Cabinet of the Secretary of State of Education. It was broadcasted to all its network of schools.
Expert Group Meeting organized by FamilyTalks in the Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo on “Early Child Primary Education“ (Sao Paulo, 6 November).
- Maria Stela Graciani (Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Professor)
- Gisela Solymos (Centro de Recuperação e Educacional Nutricional, Director)
- Ricardo da Gama Carneiro (Albert Einstein Hospital, Pediatrician)
- Ilza Moreira Jorge (Escola do Parlamento, Executive Director)
- Julia Manglano - (Escola AeD, Director)
- Fernanda Silva - (Associação Rainha da Paz, Director for early education)
- Alipio Casali (Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Professor)
- Jonathan Hannay (Acer Brasil, Institutional Relations)
- Francisco Borba (Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Professor)
- Neide Barbosa Saisi (Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Professor)
Coordinator: Cimar Aparício (SEADE, Demographer)
Observers: Ignacio Socias (IFFD) and Rodolfo Canônico (Family Talks).
Click on a pic to see it in high definition:
With Family Enrichment representatives
Meeting with Family Enrichment experts organized by the Association for the Development of Family (ADEF) in ISE Business School on on “Family and Sustainable Development Goals“ (Sao Paulo, 5 November). The introductory remarks were made by Cristina Zanni (president of ADEF), the main presentation by Ignacio Socias and the final remarks by Rodolfo Canonico (director of ADEF).